Monday, January 6, 2014

The De-Christmassing is DONE!

And all the ornaments are in new ornament storage rubbermaids.  All the old shoeboxes that used to store ornaments have been thrown away.  All other Christmas decor (stored in other large rubbermaids) and our new Christmas tree have all been nicely stored in one of the second story attics.

The vast majority of the house has been deep cleaned.

Bills have been paid.

Garbage has been taken to the curb for Tuesday morning garbage pick-up.

The garage has been cleaned and organized.

My Jeep Commander has been deep cleaned.

Got a prenatal massage today and have 2 more prenatal massages scheduled for Wednesday morning and Thursday morning of this week.

One more day of Christmas break for Andrew's school - tomorrow... and I am going to deep clean the kids' bedroom and do their laundry and my laundry.  And steam mop the floors.  And bathe the kiddos.

AND I am officially 34 weeks today.  I only have to make it until 39 weeks for my scheduled c-section... if not sooner.

Pretty close to being ready to have this baby boy!!!

Pics of the de-Christmassed house:




No comments:

Post a Comment