Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Jonathan Churchill coming January 28, 2014.

Found out this morning at my weekly OB appt that the OB wants to go ahead and deliver my baby boy a week from today, Tuesday, January 28, 2014.  This 37 week, 1 day delivery is due to my pre-eclamsia signs.

So, we are getting another January boy after all.  Chapman and Churchill, my two garnet boys.

Here is Churchill this morning at 36 weeks, 1 day:




So, naturally, doing what any mother would do a week before her baby is born when she hasn't bought him one outfit, one pack of diapers, or one box of wipes....

I headed straight to the Pandora store to complete my Mother's bracelet (now that I know for sure his birthstone color).









Now, and only now, am I ready to deliver... let's do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment