Friday, August 10, 2012

Still Updating

I escaped to Starbucks tonight to get away and drink a hot beverage.  While I was breathing in the relaxing Starbucks aromas and latte mojo, I attempted to briefly update this blog again.  I am still debating on how committed I might or might not be to doing blog entries, but even if I do 2 a year, the design layout will at least be updated so all I'll have to do is write the actual entry.

Lots of good stuff going on for our family - Adrian is loving, loving his job that he started a year ago, Peyton is going into the 8th grade and getting braces on Monday, Andrew is 3 1/2 yrs old and still at home with me, and Abigail will turn 2 years old in a few weeks.  How that happened so fast, I'll never know.

We are always working on home improvements, trying to get ahead in lots of areas, and enjoying life at home here in Memphis.  God has been so good to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment