Friday, August 10, 2012

Abigail Hannah Punkin Pie

That's her official name.  We also call her Abby, Abs, Daisy, Daisy Duke, Lovey, Baby, Abbyhan, Deep Dog #3, Doozey, Doozenberg, among many other names.  I thought I'd take a post to introduce her since when I last blogged (when I created this blog 3 years ago), she wasn't even a bun in the oven yet.  

She's a sweet, sweet girl, as Andrew tells people. 

She calls herself "Baby".


She's kind of the princess of the family.


She's loves Bubby (Andrew).


And for the most part, he is very good to her.


She also loves Sissy (Peyton), who she calls, "Sasa".



I think she really loves our family.  And we are bananas about her.

2 comments:

  1. Re: Abby's nicknames
    From her cousins Vanna and Haley, Uncle Paul and Aunt Bibs she is our "Abbygirl" and we love her and Andrew so much!

    ReplyDelete