Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend In Review

Saturday afternoon nap.  The boy crawled in with me, and well, let's just say we really didn't nap.










Then we went to a 7th birthday party for my good friend, Tiffany's son, Samuel.  Abby was born on Samuel's 5th birthday (and incidentally, Tiffany (pictured on the left) is pregnant with a little boy and is due on Andrew's birthday in early January).

Tiffany and Cristen are two of my closest friends.  Cristen (on the right) was my suitemate at Bible College (and she is how I ended up in Memphis).


Chapman reminds me so much of Ronald Reagan every time he does that "thumbs up", which he does all the time.


Punky looks like such a little girl on this tricycle.  It's hard to believe she was still nursing in March. *insert a collective eye roll from my sisters and mom here*


She's a Redneck Woman, ain't no high class gal.


Here are Cristen and my kids together.  From left to right is Colby, Andrew, Caden, Abby, and Zoe.


Cristen's 3rd child, Colby, and Abby.  Colby is 2 months younger than Abby.  They will be in the same class in school.






Then, Sissy facetimed Andrew and Abby since she was at her mom's house over the weekend.  Abby hogged the iPad for a while and Sis took this picture and emailed it to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment