Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Doc is In

Dr. Abigail Hannah came out of her room last night with her stethoscope around her neck and a princess figurine in her hand (that was hard plastic and shaped like a triangle) as her knee mallet reflex instrument.  (I don't know what it's called.  Kate's the doctor, not me).

Jonathan and I were on the couch and she said she wanted to give us both check-ups.

She put her stethoscope in her ears and lifted the bottom of my t-shirt to listen to my stomach and moved it around a few times to keep listening.  Next, she hit the top of my hand with the hard figurine and quickly rubbed it after she hit it each time.  Then she looked at me and said, "What you have is your belly is wiwwy, wiwwy big."

Then I had to lay Jonathan on the couch so she could examine him.  She listened to his stomach, then directly under his rib cage, then to his right thigh.

Then she took her stethoscope out of her ears and announced his diagnosis:

"Jawnafinn has Squagle-ie.  It means his bottom is wet and he's filled with milk."


No comments:

Post a Comment