Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I.love.this.bracelet.



THIS BRACELET IS MEANING MORE AND MORE TO ME WITH EACH CHARM ADDED!

(I am only adding one more charm, a church, to this bracelet.  Then this bracelet is complete - unless we have another baby someday, then I'll add another initial and birthstone.)  I LOVE things with meaning/sentiment, especially jewelry with meaning/sentiment.  And I'm sure Adrian would have me add, "especially expensive things with meaning/sentiment".  Not necessarily, but not excluding expensive things to be sure.


Left to right:
  • Beveled clasp to prevent the charms from coming off the end
  • Dangling Engagement ring = Engagement (it even looks like my engagement ring)
  • Whale = Honeymoon (humpback whale season in Maui and our humpback whale excursion)
  • Wedding carriage = Wedding
  • Double birthstone charm = Adrian and my birthstones combined (August and December)
  • Dangling pearl = Because it's pretty (if i ever run out of room, this one will have to come off b/c it has no significant life event attached to it)  Or I could say because of my pearly white teeth???  (*sips on coffee*)
  • P, A, A = Kids initials and birthstones (The focal point of this bracelet, primarily a Mother's Bracelet)
  • Bible = Getting ordained/Becoming a minister
  • Dangling Cross = Becoming a Christian
  • Camera = Because I'm the Mamarazzi
  • Dangling Graduation cap = Master's Degree, $25k of my own moo-lah, Summa Cum Laude
  • (Church charm still to come = Pastoring Blackjack Presbyterian)

Then Finished.  Let me tell you, it has some weight to it, too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment