Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Last Summer at Snuff and Grammy's

The reason that I haven't seen all these Muskegon 2012 summer vacay pics I think is mainly due to the fact that I took over 800 pics at my parent's house last summer when we were there visiting (don't freak too badly - I took about half of these of my brother's family and my photogenic nephew, Mason).

Well, I was looking through them the other night and they were bringing me so much joy - that I had to post a few that I don't remember having seen before.

Pic 1:  Grammy bought A & A a plastic ring toss yard game.  Grammy and I figured out from looking at this pic the other day that he is inevitably pouting because either 1) Abby is not giving him a turn or 2) He is frustrated because he can't do it.  Either way, I love this picture of him pouting and glaring at the ring toss game in the middle of the backyard:


Pic 2:  Whatever he did to her, he no doubt deserved this.  (see the long stream of water from her gun):


Pic 3:  Her alter-ego.  We call her "little rotten" when this alter comes out.  She was born this way.  She gets it honestly from:  Sissy, Auntie Kate, and Grammy.  When they were little, they also displayed such an alter.


Pic 4:  This is the traditional Andrew and Abby both sitting on Snuff's lap at the same time pose.  I have this exact same picture probably 10 times over - at their various ages and various times of the year - and in every single one, Abby is basically carpeted over Snuff's chest.


Pic 5:  Snuff's 67th birthday party:


 Pic 6:  The Rugrat Cousies (first week ever meeting):


AND, out of the 400 pics I took of Chris and Holly's family or of just Moosey by himself, 364 of them are my favorites.  BUT, THE REAL FAVORITE IS THIS ONE.  My Mooseykins.  He's just this cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment